DirectEmployers will be holding their Military Online Career Fair webinar, this January on the 17th.
The National Labor Exchange Military Online Career Fair is hosted by DirectEmployers Association and the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) exclusively for veterans, transitioning servicemembers, and military families nationwide!
Why Should Your Company Attend?
• Establish a new method to reach job seekers nationwide from the Military Community and improve your efforts toward compliance.
• Enhance your brand as an employer committed to building diverse, inclusive teams.
• Save money and time by avoiding shipping and traveling costs incurred by in-person events.
• A custom-branded employer page with the ability to display open positions, videos, benefits information and more.
• A full candidate report with information about each candidate who attends the event and their resume.
• Participation for up to 3 recruiters or other members of your team, with an option for more.
• Dedicated, personalized account support.
Limited seating is available, so be sure to register for this virtual military job fair today!
As an added bonus, anyone who registers through EqualityMagazines before Friday, January 11th receives $200 off their registration price!
Any questions directly pertaining to this webinar can be emailed to:email@example.com